Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Histogram Readings Off----Table Display Correct

Your making this very difficult for yourself. Delete your user defined STFT & LTFT. Now in your Maf histogram > general & plot> click on the sensor > click to insert or change > select the STFT or LTFT.

Russ Kemp
    Last edited by Russ K; 12-27-2013 at 09:15 AM.

Russ--Thanks again for all your help! Through all my trials and tribulations, I actually found two ways to make MAF LTFT and MAF STFT work.

Your way----put LTFT in the Sensor location and use % for units.

Or the way I found that works too---put Long Term Fuel Trims Bank 1 (SAE) in the PID box and use % for the units.

Both ways work and give the same readings.

Once again, THANKS for your help and your patience with my confusion. I was trying to use the old serial cable steps, which have changed with the new USB Interface.

Have your ever thought of writing a complete in depth guide for Table Display and Histogram Display functions????? Searching and reading posts is useful, but also very time consuming. It would certainly make life easier for HPTuner Users, and probably increase sales!!! LOL!!!
    2.8/3.0/3.2 Pulley/ZZP CAI/1.6 HS Rockers/Hi Energy Comp Cam 76-802-9/LS7 Lifters/ZZP Stage 2 Intercooler/TOG Headers/Triple Edge Performance Stage 3 Transmission/3.29 Ratio/NGK TR6ix IRIDIUM .40 GAP/ZZP Fuel Rails/ZEX 100 shot NOS/GMPP Sway Bars/KYB Adjustable Struts/Power Stop Performance Pads/Rotors