Thread: Need some help Please

Potential Tuner

Question Need some help Please

hi

my car Holden Commodore VZ 2005 LS1 auto

i installed LS2 TB , LS2 Manifold

What the table need to change and how , can any body help me please

As fair as I know you'll need an adapter harness or make some wiring changes for the P59 PCM and TAC to run the LS2 90mm throttle body, I don't remember the plugs even being interchangeable, so I'm surprised you got it hooked up. Unless it's one of the export models with a different driveline combo.

Are you currently DBW or DBC? The ls2 is TB DBW.

Based on SSUte01's post it sounds like your currently DBW and would just need to do a pinout and/or table change (tables under airflow>electronic throttle>area rate limits may need to be modified, also opening rate table in torque management to ensure it drives the way you want) Careful as you can potentially brick the PCM with bad changes. I believe this is due to a problem between the TB, TAC, and PCM when the values don't correspond. I really wish there was a way to seen the PCM code to determine the more information about the communication between the PCM TAC and TB.

How this issue comes up I do not know. Is the TAC sending too much voltage to the PCM frying the TAC related circuitry? Maybe someone from HPT or GM can chime in for a more technical answer.

But anyway, if your currently DBC and are going to the LS2 DBW that is a much more difficult thing to do. But you didn't mention swapping pedals or adding a TAC, so again I'm guessing that your currently DBW.