Thread: HELP - LINGENFELTER - CAS FAULT AND MISSFIRES - LS3 with LS1 PCM

Potential Tuner

HELP - LINGENFELTER - CAS FAULT AND MISSFIRES - LS3 with LS1 PCM

Hi,

I have a LS3 engine conversion running a LS1 PCM and a Lingenfelter 58x to 24x conversion module. The car will run fine one day then the next it has the SES light on saying CAS fault and heaps of missfires, it gets to a stage where you just gotta pull over because the engine is missing so badly. I have attached a log of the missfires. I have heard a few other people having the same problem when running these boxes, does anyone here have any experience with these units?

Cheers.Misfire1.cfgMissfire.hpl

Potential Tuner
    I only have about 3 years and 5K miles on the same setup, but haven't experienced any problems. Sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Al View Post
    Hi,

I have a LS3 engine conversion running a LS1 PCM and a Lingenfelter 58x to 24x conversion module. The car will run fine one day then the next it has the SES light on saying CAS fault and heaps of missfires, it gets to a stage where you just gotta pull over because the engine is missing so badly. I have attached a log of the missfires. I have heard a few other people having the same problem when running these boxes, does anyone here have any experience with these units?

Cheers.Misfire1.cfgMissfire.hpl
    Mine cant stand any heat at all, engine wont start if unit gets hot. Try warming it up with a hair-fan or cooling it with cooling spray.
    C5-2000 MN6 LS2 block Tony Mamo FAST90+Ported LS2 TB 100mm MAF AFR 205 59cc CompCam 921 Yalla Terra G5X1 LG Pro Headers LG G2+T1 Chassie LG ducts MOVIT brakes - HPT&NGK AFX
    //Sweden