Thread: Anyone Successfully Tuned a Aussie FG 5.4l with cams( Speed density only strategy)

Tuner

Anyone Successfully Tuned a Aussie FG 5.4l with cams( Speed density only strategy)

Has Anyone Successfully tuned a Australian Ford or FPV with Aftermarket camshafts Using Hpt?

Advanced Tuner
    never had any luck....

Advanced Tuner
    there is so much stuff that is wrong in there its not funny. you change it with SCT and none of the tables change in HPT.. but all you ever get is the tables are correct.. when they are not.. but yet they still charge for credits and just ignore the customers when there is problems..

Tuner
    Exactly, Now Hpt has been supporting Ford for over 4yrs But still unable support a complete vehicle strategy. All good i half assing shit to get it on the market for testing while in Beta but we are not in Beta anymore.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

I am actively working on the Ford software daily (it is all I work on). I will gladly add in anything we are missing. Everything I have looked over thus far has been mapped correctly. Please post in the thread that Bill linked, with any information you have about what is missing and I will take care of it. Improving the definitions for the existing vehicles we support is #1 priority for me.