I spent the better half of yesterday trying to get a 2 bar to work on an 02 Z06. Long story short, any changes I made to the VE table had 0 effect on fueling. To trouble shoot, I reinstalled the 1 bar map, flashed the "stock" file back in without the 2 bar enhancement and confirmed that changes to both the VE and maf tables were taking effect. After that, we reinstalled the 2 bar sensor and I went back through the steps to apply the 2 bar enhancement. The result, maf will make fueling changes but VE has no effect. Now, I'm not sure if I screw up when I did the enhancement or not.

The only steps I took were:
1. apply the upgrade
2. save the file under a new name
3. close file (auto-close)
4. reopen file
5. write entire

I just noticed after the fact that there is detailed instructions that can be found here http://www.hptuners.com/help/vcm_edi...ters_gm_os.htm. I did not make the changes to the scanner as instructed. I only made the changes as listed above. I'm not sure if that's why the VE changes are not taking effect but maybe this is why I didn't get the grey "tracker" box when I tried RTT, which also did not work. Please help guys, the customer wants his car back and I'm at a loss, my only other option is to get a bigger MAF, which I do not want to do.

Thanks