Thread: Tuning help on 2006 GT with On3Performance Turbo Kit

Tuner in Training

Tuning help on 2006 GT with On3Performance Turbo Kit

I am new to Ford ECM tuning and could use alot of help. I found a tune in the repository that was for an on3 kit with same injectors and maff i have. Car starts and runs. Runs lean 19s aft at idle stft max out then i levels out to 14-15. Part throttle driving is good in very light load area and then gets really rich stepping into it. I am good with GM vehicles but i am having a hard time understanding the ford tables and what they do. Any tips and pointers would be greatly appreciated. Tune is attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    post a log so we can see whats going on,
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

you must log and select Airload (which is like in GM he Gs/CylinderAirmass) load basically. also your MAF fail under diagnoses is at 5000 change that to 6600 or what ever your rev limit is 100 above it.

in ford your MAF airflow VS voltage is your only option, if your lean when you first start it up, means when the car is in open loop its lean till the O2 sensors kick it to start correcting, disable your close loop and get the afr where you want it and then renable closed loop.

Tuner in Training
    2006 GT On3 Turbo 39lb injectors Pro M Maff 0001 .hptok fixed MAFF fail table. Now how do i disable closed loop completely in fords. I know GM's process is it similar or completely different? And once in open loop to dial the afr in its all in the MAFF vs Voltage table? How does there power enrichment tables works for WOT?

There are a couple of ways to disable closed loop, but the easiest thing to do is open the Open Loop Fuel TPS Thresh vs. RPM function, and set the entire TPS column to zero.

There is no power enrichment table like there is on a GM. In open loop, the PCM uses the Fuel Base vs. RPM vs. TPS table. The units are in lambda.

re-scale your timing maps IMRC and your borderline and MBT currently its at .90 load and if your pushing around 7-8lbs of boost you should be in the area of 1.4/1.6

BTW your file is 2007 not 2006

also disable your MAF adaptation

correct your knock setting currently rate is the same, i would have your knock rate as is and your advance 1

Tuner in Training
    Timing maps re-scaled. I am pushing 10psi right now. Maff adaptation disabled.
    Butt Im not following what your saying about the knock settings. Knock rate and advance?
    Your right about it being i 2007 file, i mistyped.