Thread: First time tuning C6 Vette

Tuner in Training

First time tuning C6 Vette

I have been tuning mostly Gen III trucks for some time now. I have figured out Primary VE tuning, PE tuning, and spark tables as well as eliminating TM etc. However, virtual VE and the entire tuning of this C6 has me thrown for a loop. PE tables are mostly optimized from the factory although some wideband tuning would help. VE looks too difficult to deal with and TM is nonexistant from what I can identify. Can someone explain to me how I am supposed to tune this Car or at least send me in the right direction. Am I almost strictly limited to PE tuning and spark tables?
    Thanks,
    Chase
    Vehicle 2006 LS2 M6 Corvette
    Mods Borla Catback and K&N Cold Air intake
    Tune is attatched.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner
    welcome to the world of vettes!!!!! Where the factory tune is good as good, but you can always fine tune it...

Start off what you can move but dont forget that these vettes have power throughout the powerband. You'll have to do detail tune.. just like any other ve

Tuner in Training
    I really am struggling with the VE tuning. Can't get histograms with fuel trims. What changes do you make to correct the fuel trims?

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    no need to make changes to the VE, you can disable it

dynamic tab
    renable 200

and now you are pure MAF, now just work on your MAF trans against your Fuel trims and your good to go.
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161