Thread: How do I slow down or half LTFT adjustments being made?

How do I slow down or half LTFT adjustments being made?

I have wideband tuned my VE/MAF. I understand I can tweak the closed loop fueling stuff to fix this but I generally like how mine are currently set with how it drives so I was wondering, how else can I slow down the LTFT adjustments or perhaps just half it's adjustments it's making?

Reason being is because I find that the LTFT's are 'removing' fueling a bit too much at times.... which then brings on knock. I know I can just turn off the LTFT's like alot of other tuners, but I don't want to.... it improves drivability if fuelling it's only marginally out.

I attached my stock tune, if someone can point out how to slow down the LTFT adjustments. I only want it to pull back fueling or add it if really it's about +5 -5.... it's doing it within +2 or -2 for the most part and thats annoying.

Can it be done? .... without doing proportional fueling adjustments just to 'force my hand' so-to-speak.
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    why dont you just cancel LTFT?
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyCool View Post
    I have wideband tuned my VE/MAF. I understand I can tweak the closed loop fueling stuff to fix this but I generally like how mine are currently set with how it drives so I was wondering, how else can I slow down the LTFT adjustments or perhaps just half it's adjustments it's making?

Reason being is because I find that the LTFT's are 'removing' fueling a bit too much at times.... which then brings on knock. I know I can just turn off the LTFT's like alot of other tuners, but I don't want to.... it improves drivability if fuelling it's only marginally out.

I attached my stock tune, if someone can point out how to slow down the LTFT adjustments. I only want it to pull back fueling or add it if really it's about +5 -5.... it's doing it within +2 or -2 for the most part and thats annoying.

Can it be done? .... without doing proportional fueling adjustments just to 'force my hand' so-to-speak.
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.

Senior Tuner
    So you're saying you want there to be a minimum LTFT requirement of closer to 5, and if you're within less than that you don't want the car to adjust at all? If we have access to that I don't know of it...I don't think we have access to it.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

Advanced Tuner
    Hmm there is something to tell it on most cars that max is 25-30% so maybe a scalar we don't have access to
    2006 Holden Monaro I Phantom Black Metallic I Red I One of 416
    L92/L76 I Streetsweeper HTR I SLP LT I LoudMouth 2
    JHP V2 I Powdercoated Black 18s I Kyne Splitter

2001 GTP I Stock DD