Thread: Bought used Caddllac CTSV 2004. Please look over my read.

Potential Tuner

Bought used Caddllac CTSV 2004. Please look over my read.

Like it says, bought a 04 caddy CTSV M6. Mods are as follows and were already on the car. Kooks LT's with no cats and kooks x pipe with kooks mufflers outback. Has unknown cam in it sounds to be in the mid 230ish range. Has a Maggie on it with boost unknown as of right now. Guessing 5 to 7 psi but I still need to measure pulley.

Now for the bad part. It’s really fumy at idle and has a big load problem as far as giving gas to take off from a dead stop, or power accel in a cruise gear such as 3rd or 4th gear.
    When giving it a quick snap of throttle it will pop around the 3k range and never get past it unless taking it up in rpm's slowly.

I still have to add wideband in it and drive it and log it. Ill post some logs after. I only have standard interface so no logs with wideband. But I’ll be able to see a/f any.

The car was bought in the Atlanta GA area and now resides in TN. Im thinking it was tuned at vengency. Please look it over and see if you see anything out the norm. look at the inj flows in the tune it has 60 lbs injs?

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files