Thread: I think I bricked my PCM come inside let me know if you agree .Desired throttle area

I think I bricked my PCM come inside let me know if you agree .Desired throttle area

I have been eyeing the desired throttle area tables for a while on the gen 3 and 4 platforms but i have always stayed away from them due to the disclaimer of the tac module calibration mis match rendering the pcm inop. I just bought a 04 avalanche at a auction on the first tank of fuel it went into abuse mode but before I could get to my scanner it cleared up this was prior to tuning (abuse mode triggered during normal driving) no codes. Im on my 4th tank of fuel now I tuned it several weeks ago all was good. So I decided yesterday I would mess with the desired throttle area and I did and wow it makes it so snappy the vehicle drives so well its a huge difference. The desired throttle area had been changed for aprox. 24 hrs or 5-6 hrs of run time all was good until today. I was driving everything was fine all of a sudden I get REDUCED POWER, ENGINE HOT, TRANNY HOT, TRUCK SHUTS DOWN, STARTER WONT ENGAGE, CODES ARE P0606 CONTROL MODULE INTERNAL PERFOMANCE, U0107 LOSS OF COMUNICATION WITH THROTTLE ACTUATOR CONTROL MODULE. I UNHOOKED BATTERY, TRIED RESETING CODES WITH HP, TRIED REFLASH PCM WILL NOT PREPARE. DOES THIS SOUND LIKE I BRICKED IT TO YOU.

THIS REALLY SUCKS BECAUSE THE VEHICLE DROVE SO GOOD THE WAY THE THROTTLE TABLES WERE SET NOW IM HESITANT TO RETURN THE DESIRED THROTTLE SETTINGS.

ANYBODY WITH ANY INPUT HP TUNERS STAFF OR OTHER TUNERS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. NEW COMPUTER WILL BE HERE MON.

ALSO CAN I TAKE A USED COMPUTER AND CHANGE THE VIN WITH HP TUNERS OR IS A TECH 2 REQUIRED?

THANKS IN ADVANCE
    KENNY @ WILLIAMS PERFORMANCE TUNING:

Tuner in Training
    Bummer Dude !! I was thinking of tuning the same tables to get rid of my throttle lag. LS1 with a 233/239 cam. I have been asking what happens if you go too far, nobody seems to know.
    I did a write entire with my VIN on a friends C5, the program loaded, but the body control module has theft deterrent, would not communicate with the new PCM. Let us know how you fix it.