Thread: Been working on my tune, looking for some feedback.

Tuner in Training

Been working on my tune, looking for some feedback.

I had a friend of my with Hp tuners do a quick tune for me back when I built my car, but he had no wide band to work with, so was never expected to be perfect.

Back ground on the car:
    1997 Camaro 3.8L T5
    Custom cam 212I 212E @.05
    Intake, headers, GTP Injectors

4 = first scan, 16=most recent scan, and eight = the current tune file
    4.hpl
    16.hpl
    eight.hpt

Senior Tuner
    MAF table is pretty jumpy there. Should have a nice curve to it, looks like an initial change without any smoothing or additional runs to iron out the trend of the table. I'd say the cell counts that led to that change were very low, needs a good run of at least 20 mins going through the MAF range to get the average fuel requirements to iron that out. I would work on timing a bit too. A little jumpy there, could be smoothed out and will help with smoother acceleration and make fuel tuning a lot simpler. Your a little rich at take off, good actually through mid range and getting a little lean up top right before PE hence the adding of a couple of % to your PE mode. Add 3% fuel to your MAF table from 6k hz to 7500hz. The couple blips of KR are next to nothing, looks ok there really. PE fueling is pretty good up to 5200rpm then it goes pretty rich down to 12.5, get that back to 13 for some added go!
    2000 Trans Am WS6