Thread: Cutoff, dfco

Tuner in Training

Cutoff, dfco

Hey there,

I run an LS2 out of an 07 Vette in a race/driftcar (so not Catalyst installed).

What I try to achieve is have a "quick" rev limiter.
    Also I would not mind some flames out of the exhaust (if this does not do too much harm to the engine!!!)

I already adjusted Cutoff hyst with no result.

I just found some info in this thread here: http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...ht=rev+limiter
    but am still struggeling to get the whole thing right.

As described, I want it to get back to throttle quick, with not killing any power or as less as possible.
    Also if possible with no damage to engine (exhaust is not relevant) doing all that in a "spectacular" manner

Would really appreciate any help here!!

I attached the tune I had before and what I modified with what I understood to accomplish that so far.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner
    Try setting the entire switchover delay table to something higher...mine is set to 20 seconds across the entire table. After that, I have the engine set to use spark cut only like you do, and I have the hysteresis set much lower than 225 like you do...play around with that.
    2010 Camaro SS M6. Stock Bottom End, Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust.
    2005 Silverado RCSB. Forged 370 LQ9/Borg-Forced Inductions T6 S484/Jake's Stage 4 4L80E with D3 Brake/4WD.
    2023 Durango Hellcat

Tuner in Training
    Thanks Mike!! I will be able to try soon, but since this will be in competition I really hope it works right away