i would load more photos just to show some builds

Thanks for sharing.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner
    the idea is to help the hp tuners ford community

Quote Originally Posted by witchertorque View Post
    the idea is to help the hp tuners ford community
    We appreciate it. I'd like to see the activity on the Ford forum increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    We appreciate it. I'd like to see the activity on the Ford forum increase.
    I will be on here a lot -- Thanks to the OP for posting these tunes. I will be comparing the eforce tune to my Kenne Bell 2.6L Shelby GT. I am a new user here as of yesterday (THANKS BILL) and have been lurking the forums a lot. Thanks to Eric and the OP for helping us newbs.

Tuner
    the e-force tune is a 2007 mustang gt 3v not a shelby gt500

the other 2 tunes are gt500

No, it's a Shelby GT modded with a Kenne Bell 2.6L, 11lb pulley for now...so I think the eforce tune should have some similarities. Anyway thanks for posting it, I'm sure I can learn from it.

Tuner
    this would be closer to your setup
    but be aware is a race gas tune notice the agressive spark advance, the maf is calibrated for kb mammoth kit also is running 80lb injectors all those things and much more need to be taken into account do not expect tunes you see here work on a similar car just becouse is a similar setup i post it for learning purpose but each car likes its own calibration tuners ho copy paste are not tuners thats why you have to view,study, compare and lear what table scalar function p[arameter switch etc etc is for what and what it does any question just ask dont be afraid thats the porpuse of these forum,there a bunch of tuners wich reserve there knowledge for them, but to be honest every buddy has i right to learn stuff and i dont care teaching what i have learned becouse in my story no much people helped but ok whatever you need justa ask in the forum and hope you help others when you know something, i think thats the purpose of forums if i'm not mistaken
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yes indeed...there are TONS of differences in setups. I have included a comparison between your eforce and my current tune and there are major differences in Fuel Base vs. RPM vs. TPS (mine looks almost stock) and big diff in Airflow, you're 118 at 5v and I'm like 56. I am running smaller injectors, 42lb.

All that said, on the dyno, my A/F was 11.5 at 6500, but timing was pulled all the way down to 11 degrees (wtf?). A little too safe? witchertorque (or anybody else) please look at the screenshots and comment in general terms about what you see...
    Compare, witchertorque.pngCompare, mine.png
    Last edited by Peter B. Huestis; 10-18-2013 at 06:31 AM.
    2007 Shelby GT 4.6 3v with Kenne Bell 2.6L, 11lb. Boost, 42lb. Injectors, MSD Coils, Stock Ex Manifold, JBA 3" no cats, stock fuel pump
    1988 Pushrod 408 PRO ET Mustang LX

Tuner
    Iyes that maf curve is spot on 11.6 thats the one sended from edelbrock with sone tweaks with the upgraded intake any way it has 39 injectors post your tine file to give it a look

Tuner
    I thinknthe e force was tuned with 39, any way it eas long time ago so i dont remember

Tuner
    Check the high slope value in the injectors, most of the time reflecta the injectors flow or its very close to it

thanks for your help! Please look at Fuel Base vs. RPM vs. TPS...that's the biggest difference. What do you think about that table?

Here's my tune (also log from last Saturday dyno):
    2007 Shelby GT 4.6 3v with Kenne Bell 2.6L, 11lb. Boost, 42lb. Injectors, MSD Coils, Stock Ex Manifold, JBA 3" no cats, stock fuel pump

Tuner
    1st- dude you are not logging the right parameters you are logging in standar gm settings thats not right have to set that up log with this setupst
    you are not seeing commanded lambda not seeing cam angle not seeing maf volts and you are almost peggin the maf please try to do a data log with this config file its even easyer for you to understand ho the car is perform

2nd- I see you are having false knock retard maybe supercharger noise or knock sensor to sensitive, so its pulling timing on top as much as getting you as low as 10 degrees timing thats to low timing advance at 11 psi boost even for pump gas, thinking its 93 octane do something with your IAT its going to 180 degrees on a 12 second pull also high IAT is substracting ignition timing wich is ok for safety of youre engine

3rd- ho made youre tune just for curiosity, why if its a supercharged engine wich should not have CMCV plates they have the calibration done like it still has CMCV , Map per airmass, load with failed mad and all need to be corrected they just disabled anticipation logic to run over it but belive me they run better when done properly

i can now you can get more power and even been on the safe side and also better driveability just my opinion

Tuner
    sorry for my spelling its because i'm posting from my cell phone and its a PITA

1st- dude you are not logging the right parameters you are logging in standar gm settings thats not right have to set that up log with this setupst
    you are not seeing commanded lambda not seeing cam angle not seeing maf volts and you are almost peggin the maf please try to do a data log with this config file its even easyer for you to understand ho the car is perform

2nd- I see you are having false knock retard maybe supercharger noise or knock sensor to sensitive, so its pulling timing on top as much as getting you as low as 10 degrees timing thats to low timing advance at 11 psi boost even for pump gas, thinking its 93 octane do something with your IAT its going to 180 degrees on a 12 second pull also high IAT is substracting ignition timing wich is ok for safety of youre engine

3rd- ho made youre tune just for curiosity, why if its a supercharged engine wich should not have CMCV plates they have the calibration done like it still has CMCV , Map per airmass, load with failed mad and all need to be corrected they just disabled anticipation logic to run over it but belive me they run better when done properly

i can now you can get more power and even been on the safe side and also better driveability just my opinion
    Thanks for looking...I will log with the .cfg you posted. I don't know who did the tune, but I have only been on this forum for 2 days and reading up a little, and even I can tell the tune is way off. The car does drive well, but made really low numbers on dyno. With your help and also others, I hope, we'll get this fixed.

Tuner
    What wideband are you using you have to set it up to log properly in the vcm scanner
    Akso see whays happening to your iat so high intercooler pump fans may be

What wideband are you using you have to set it up to log properly in the vcm scanner
    Akso see whays happening to your iat so high intercooler pump fans may be
    I don't know what wideband is in it, I just got the car. I don't think the previous owner or tuner has it set up right based on what I've been finding. How can you tell what wideband is in it?

Tuner in Training
    Thanks for sharing and i respect your idea for helping
    I just went to know what these tables are for
    Can someone explain?

capture-20131027-160717.png

Tuner in Training
    Hi,

I posted this thread earlier:

http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...ith-2010-GT500

Anyone on this thread have any advice for me? I'm stumped as to what to try next ...

Thanks!