Thread: Weird knock at 1-2k rpms at 100 kpas.

Weird knock at 1-2k rpms at 100 kpas.

I have been trying to deal with this issues a lot including changing the tune, timing, fuel and more. It happens in speed density too. Any clue what would cause this? Could it be a physical thing?

I have 2.8 pulley
    Stage 2 zzp cams"
    3" exhaust, header, intake
    60lb injectors.

Any help would be amazing.10-14.hplcobalt2012.26.hpt
    2006 SS Cobalt SC
    Stage 2 ZZP Cams
    Headers, 3.0" Full ZZP Exhaust
    60lb inj. Intake.
    2.8 Pulley
    72# Lb. Supertech Springs
    LNF Ext Valves and lashers
    Cobre H/E, option B.
    Torque Damper
    HPTuned.
    Bitchin'

Tuner in Training
    your injector tables are off, alot

Tuner in Training
    ok first of all, your injector tables are off, by alot. Use the injector spreadsheet to get your values for all the tables, they are already out there. Second, your timing table is not what I would consider optimal, but I would take out your multi tables, like iat, you are having problems with knock, you dont need any values being added until you have the table down. Secondly are you on meth or e85? It doesn't say you are, and your timing is set up to run as if you were on e85 or meth. Your timing is running 23 degrees up top, lower that, alot. Most cars with what you have run around 15 to 18ish.
    Last edited by jp1600; 10-16-2013 at 01:30 AM.

Tuner in Training
    http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/...readsheet.html this is the spreadsheet, copy and past the data for the injectors
    once you do this, disable piston protection by maxing the value, then adjust your fuel trims, they are hitting the 30s in some places.

edit: I keep seeing more things sorry, your ve table is horrible. You aren't even using your maf, I dont want to know what happening at wot. Just turn your ve table off for the moment and tune your maf, Set your dynamic airfllow enable and disable to 400 and 300, this will disable your ve tables and put you on a strict maf tune, which is very easy to adjust for. This can get you going and driving around until you figure out your ve tables. Same rules apply, plot your trims against your maf vs output freq table and multiply the values from your data logs. Make sure you turn off your lt fuel trims as well, i see that has not been done.
    Last edited by jp1600; 10-16-2013 at 01:41 AM.