Thread: Cadillac ATS Tune, Problem, Questions, Results posting

Cadillac ATS Tune, Problem, Questions, Results posting

Hye guys well finally they release is out. I have been playing with this for about an hour and I love it. It is kinda sorta like the LNF but there are a few tables that are not there yet. I am trying to mess around with it to see what I can get. It has a nice Boost table. First issue i see is I can't seem to control the ETC yet. When car comes into boost the ETC drops. I am sure this will have many safety layers like the LNF did.

Anyone else with info would be great. I was able to get the boost about 1-2 psi up without having to touch the boost control yet from what I can see. I am going to do a before and after to see the KPA again

Would you mind posting the tune and maybe a log? I honestly haven't come across one of these yet so I'd love to see the file.
    09 Cobalt SS - E47+EFR6758 =

07 Silverado ECSB LBZ Duramax - Bunches of goodies

Potential Tuner
    Good to hear! Hopefully tomorrow I will have it going, if so I should have car on dyno playing around!

update, I messed with it a bit more and I was able to get the boost to 222kpa max. ETC is at 100%. Car is real conservative on timing. Hoping to mess with it a bit more to get the boost to 22-23 psi. Then I will hit the dyno, and tune timing to see what I can get out of it. Will be posting files soon after i can get it to hit 23 psi.

Tuner in Training
    I'm working on my LHU tune for my DD regal. Nothing drastic though. I need to really focus on the top end. Mid range is dialed in pretty well. Depending on the tune, I've been running 230-250kpa in the mid range, tapering off to 220-230kpa up top.

It would be interesting to compare tunes/notes at some point. I still need to work on mine a bit more before I wan't to share it. Has a couple of bugs, like timing needs to be smoothed out and I do want to try more than 10 degree of advance up top after 5000 to see how far I can extend the torque as not the engine feels like it falls on it's face at about 5000 rpm, but that's more due to the strong mid range. drastic difference.
    Last edited by Crisis; 10-22-2013 at 01:12 AM.

update i did a dyno tune and i was making 280s max power will post update n logs later with dyno pics

Potential Tuner
    Looks good, I also had mine on dyno yesterday and had same power drop off at 5600 rpm. I moved cams around and ended up getting 20-21 psi at 7,000 rpm. Not done with it yet. Good work

Nice results!
    1964 Chevrolet C-10 Short Fleet
    1964 Honda 305 Dream
    1966 Chevrolet C-10 Long-ish Step
    1972 Honda 450 Scrambler
    2013 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4L M6

Tuner
    Ha my wife is thinking about leasing one of these. So we can tune the boost in HP? What r the typical gains from just tuning alone?
    2001 Z06 - Blown (Sold )

Potential Tuner
    Ok so I have a question for anyone else playing with the ATS with the LTG engine. Need a little help tuning the MAF for a new intake tube going to the front grill. Can't get the LTFT and STFT even close. Goes very negative at idle and causes heavy surging and occasionally will shut down the car. Was going to follow a guide for the LNF to see if it would work but was surprised (maybe I'm just blind) that I couldn't find the MAF correction base table.

Does anyone have any insight to this or has calibrated the MAF with a new intake setup that may have an idea of what to do? Will post logs and tune when I am able to let you guys see what I see.

Any help is appreciated

would one of you guys mind postings a stock ats 2.0 tune? I want to look it over. I have done LSJ and LNF motors but this new DI motor is a new to me. Don't suppose you would post your tuned file? I am about to have one on the dyno for as long as I need it and wouldn't mind sharing what I come up with.
    Gen3 Hemi Tuning
    FAST, Holley, AEM, DiabloSport, Mopar Performance
    Resto-mod EFI Conversions and Support

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTBSS View Post
    would one of you guys mind postings a stock ats 2.0 tune? I want to look it over. I have done LSJ and LNF motors but this new DI motor is a new to me. Don't suppose you would post your tuned file? I am about to have one on the dyno for as long as I need it and wouldn't mind sharing what I come up with.
    theres 2 stock files in the repository