Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Incorrect / Missing Parameters? Let us know

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by VYSSLS1 View Post
    bump
    For the Australian stuff we have cranking spark and there were a few strategies missing the tables for the boost pressure sensor tables- mine was one of those, when starting from a fresh calibration instead of a modded SCT tune I was getting P0236 and P0238. The boys added it and now longer get the issue.

Thanks again for that Bill/Eric!

Advanced Tuner
    it cant be too hard to add a list of what has been added and changed. im more interested in what has been changed as having to use work arounds for some things over the years it might save some time..

Quote Originally Posted by VYSSLS1 View Post
    it cant be too hard to add a list of what has been added and changed. im more interested in what has been changed as having to use work arounds for some things over the years it might save some time..
    I think I may start a thread listing what has been added / changed, and just keep updating it.

As far as what I have done so far.... I have added a handful of parameters that were missing.

For the Mustangs , there were transmission tables that were added, stoich AFR, Transient Fueling tables. Cranking spark was put into every definition that was missing it. The GT500 supercharger parameters were added. I am in the process of adding the MBT Spark Lambda table, and Scheduled Torque Max vs RPM to all of the definitions.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    For the Mustangs , there were transmission tables that were added
    Which mustang/trans? Is this likely to assist Aus fords with Zf6h26 transmissions?
    Last edited by hiddeous; 12-09-2013 at 10:23 PM.
    04 Velocity MKII M6 & 06 BF F6 555 ZF6

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddeous View Post
    Which mustang/trans? Is this likely to assist Aus fords with Zf6h26 transmissions?
    ol' hiddeous, gets himself a nice new BF F6 with ZF trans, now he's on the ZF band wagon too lol

Advanced Tuner
    ^Hey you want my help or not!

Advanced Tuner
    I think I may start a thread listing what has been added / changed, and just keep updating it.

As far as what I have done so far.... I have added a handful of parameters that were missing.

For the Mustangs , there were transmission tables that were added, stoich AFR, Transient Fueling tables. Cranking spark was put into every definition that was missing it. The GT500 supercharger parameters were added. I am in the process of adding the MBT Spark Lambda table, and Scheduled Torque Max vs RPM to all of the definitions.

the thread would be great thanks!

Advanced Tuner
    ^Hey you want my help or not!
    Lol of course. Ive got some good info for building these ZF's too mate if you want to freshen yours up.
    Few contacts for suppliers also

2005-2010 Mustang 5R55S

Advanced Tuner
    Bumping for Max Trq V Gear V Road Speed V TPS V whatever else is needed to allow ZF equipped Ford Aus T6's to achieve full boost in 1st and 2nd gear

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 45T-XR View Post
    Lol of course. Ive got some good info for building these ZF's too mate if you want to freshen yours up.
    Few contacts for suppliers also
    I'll offer my wife for some ZF building tips!

Advanced Tuner
    Bumping for Max Trq V Gear V Road Speed V TPS V whatever else is needed to allow ZF equipped Ford Aus T6's to achieve full boost in 1st and 2nd gear
    Bumping to say thanks to Eric for his awesome effort to get some much needed parameters added for Aus fords. The changes are going to make a lot of guys over here very happy.

Advanced Tuner
    I can't wait to get these!!!

You are welcome. I hope to get all these new parameters into the other Australian OS IDs by the end of the week.

Advanced Tuner
    You are welcome. I hope to get all these new parameters into the other Australian OS IDs by the end of the week.
    Awesome Effort Eric thanks!!
    Have you had any experience with SCT and tuning cars with a hi-stall converter? I've fitted a 2950rpm stall to my car and I had an SCT tuner tell that due to HP not being able to access the correct tables to adjust the stall that slowly my car would derate its output, heard that one before?

Ask this tuner which tables he is referencing. If we are missing it, I will add it. The Aussie stuff is a little different than what we have in the US, but I have never ran into this issue. With a different converter, most of the tuning lies in getting the lockup and shift schedules dialed in.

Advanced Tuner
    I will get back to you if I find out.
    Thanks again for all the hard work mate, I understand Luke is helping out with give you as much info as he can, so hats off to Hiddeous aswel!

Quote Originally Posted by 45T-XR View Post
    I will get back to you if I find out.
    Thanks again for all the hard work mate, I understand Luke is helping out with give you as much info as he can, so hats off to Hiddeous aswel!
    Yes, he is. I have added a bunch of new parameters to his OS ID (HACCK). Once he reports back, I will have them added to everything else.

Advanced Tuner
    how about adding the map sensor to the scanner?
    2018 Camaro SS, Maggie 2650, 103 TB, Big Gulp, E85

Quote Originally Posted by GPGTP View Post
    how about adding the map sensor to the scanner?
    With the big update that is coming, it will be there for the supported vehicles. Most of the newer Fords do not have a MAP sensor. They use a complex model to infer MAP.