Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Incorrect / Missing Parameters? Let us know

Advanced Tuner
    As I said its purely a question for my own interest sake. It would be nice to have a hpt staffers thats familiar with the black/Spanish oak pcms in our cars and how they are used.
    04 Velocity MKII M6 & 06 BF F6 555 ZF6

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by hiddeous View Post
    As I said its purely a question for my own interest sake. It would be nice to have a hpt staffers thats familiar with the black/Spanish oak pcms in our cars and how they are used.
    That's fair. I know Chris, who is also the lead calibration engineer, is down there in Aussieland and I know he works close with some of the shops where he is. I would think the collective would have some understanding.
    Jaime

Quote Originally Posted by hiddeous View Post
    Eric,
    Please don't take this as a shot at you (as it most certainly is not and is purely a question for interest sake) How much experience do you have with AUS Ford Pcm Tuning?
    No offense taken. I do have experience tuning the AUS Ford control system. Not nearly as much experience as I do with the US Fords, but I feel I have a good grip on tuning them.

Advanced Tuner
    Sweet!

Is there any OS's/Strategies you need to assist in your work on the Aus ford stuff?

Tuner
    remember the vct tables for the f series

Advanced Tuner
    Eric,

If you guys could sharpen up the Scanner aswell that would amazing.. We all still use SCT to log with, but last night i had a 20minute goal of just working out the ground offsets and doing the equation in Livelink 6.5 to get my wideband working.
    It took me an 1.5hrs as Livelink kept taking a dump and losing coms after 10secs. Out of I'd say atleast 15plus attempts 2 times worked, but they were only 10secs long, just enough to get a voltage. Although SCT have great PIDS etc to log, it's stability is really up to shit and by the end of it I wanted to smash my laptop to smitherines. I can't wait to get rid of SCT altogether and even though my HP datalogger doesnt have as many pids, not once has it ever taken a dump on me whist in use, and I've only had 2 or 3 instances where cars wouldnt flash and that was due to low battery voltage. So whatever you guys have done to make it stable, great work

The scanning is being worked on. At this moment there are code changes being made to the scanner so that it will support the high speed DMRs. Then it is a matter of me adding the DMRs for each vehicle we support which should not take that long to do. This is the highest on my priority list, but my hands are tied until the code changes are completed.

I haven't forgotten the VCT tables for the F-150.

Advanced Tuner
    That is great to hear, thanks Eric. I have a guy over in Perth who has been kind enough to send me a USB stick with earlier versions of SCT livelink as it is far more stable apparantly. But I honestly just want to get rid of SCT altogether, including selling my xcal3 which is only used as an interface for tuning now I flash with HP. If HP had those extra things that you say are coming I could just wire the wideband into the MVPI and put my equation in.

Tuner in Training
    Great reading this thread, I read it with interest in getting updates especially the Aussie Turbo 6 stuff,

Tuner in Training
    Hi Eric, just noticed one of my Aus ford definitions (HAAS4Y4) has 'spark global adder' and 'spark global multiplier' in the Spark advance, miscellaneous section. Can we get this added to all the Ford Aus definitions please.

cheers, Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by zc347 View Post
    Hi Eric, just noticed one of my Aus ford definitions (HAAS4Y4) has 'spark global adder' and 'spark global multiplier' in the Spark advance, miscellaneous section. Can we get this added to all the Ford Aus definitions please.

cheers, Matt.
    One of the things I have been doing is making sure all the definitions we have, have all the same parameters. I will make sure this happens for you.

Advanced Tuner
    Eric,
    HACCKG6
    HACCEH3
    HACCKFB

need the global spark parameters added as well please.

EDIT:
    HAAS4Y4 also has a bunch of RPM limit ETC parameters that also aren't mapped in the above strategies
    Last edited by hiddeous; 11-14-2013 at 11:24 PM.

Thanks. I'll add it to the list. Keep it coming.

Advanced Tuner
    Hi Bill,
    I've send you an email but thought I post up here also, my aussie strategy HACCDZ3 is missing the table under engine diag for adjusting the map voltages,
    Getting fault codes P0236 P0238 as its pegging the tmap and boost sensor. Im not sure if any of the other tables the boys mentioned are missing

Advanced Tuner
    Sorry Eric! for you mate, thanks in advance though

Tuner in Training
    I just have a couple of weird entries for HACCKAD the DFCO Enable N/V value from Factory had a value outside the range of the limits of this entry limits. ie the range is 0 to 50 but factory tune has this value at 250.
    Also I note when changing the open closed loop fuel the highlighted cells seem to be linked, and report the same values depending on which order you populate them
    the couple to the top of these seem to have a simirlar issue too.Capture.JPG

Advanced Tuner
    Ar you coming off an SCT tune?

Tuner in Training
    No Base Factory tune..

Tuner in Training

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmat View Post
    I just have a couple of weird entries for HACCKAD the DFCO Enable N/V value from Factory had a value outside the range of the limits of this entry limits. ie the range is 0 to 50 but factory tune has this value at 250.
    Also I note when changing the open closed loop fuel the highlighted cells seem to be linked, and report the same values depending on which order you populate them
    the couple to the top of these seem to have a simirlar issue too.Capture.JPG
    I'll investigate this this week, as well as getting the spark stuff added to the missing strategies.