Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Incorrect / Missing Parameters? Let us know

What version do i need for the v6 and f150 trucks 5.0?

I email support and they say i have the new version is on my customer page, but i only see the 2.24.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by =fast= View Post
    What version do i need for the v6 and f150 trucks 5.0?

I email support and they say i have the new version is on my customer page, but i only see the 2.24.
    2.25beta, which you need to request through support, ask for the ford beta and we'll issue it.

The newest public version is 2.24 so if you asked for the newest version of software thats exactly what we'd say because
    a. I don't want to confuse the better portion of our customer base, even numbered builds are stable ie 2.24, 2.26, etc. odd numbers are beta
    b. I don't want customers using beta software unless its necessary for their application
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    2.25beta, which you need to request through support, ask for the ford beta and we'll issue it.

The newest public version is 2.24 so if you asked for the newest version of software thats exactly what we'd say because
    a. I don't want to confuse the better portion of our customer base, even numbered builds are stable ie 2.24, 2.26, etc. odd numbers are beta
    b. I don't want customers using beta software unless its necessary for their application
    Yes i ask for the new 2013 f150 5.0 and they send me this, New 2.25 beta up on your customer page with support added for this application.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Maybe we just assumed you had it on your customer page because you had it previously and just didn't have your serial number handy to double check

In any event email support and we'll get it posted for you.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    Eric,

can you add MAX and MIN timing allowed for 2005+ and 2011+

by default min timing is set to -10 (but this can not be edited in VCM)

Mustangs for starters?
    Last edited by SultanHassanMasTuning; 05-18-2014 at 05:02 AM.
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    Not exactly sure where to post this but for the last week or so when I download and install the latest VCM suit (2.24.635) I keep getting asked to license my licensed tunes. Uninstalling and reinstalling an older version gets around this problem. Is anyone else having this issue?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by DarrylC View Post
    Not exactly sure where to post this but for the last week or so when I download and install the latest VCM suit (2.24.635) I keep getting asked to license my licensed tunes. Uninstalling and reinstalling an older version gets around this problem. Is anyone else having this issue?
    You just need to re-sync the software with your cable. All of the licenses are stored in the interface. It happens from time to time after updates.

Yes I see the same deal every once in a while. It will eventually give you a message that you don't need to license that vehicle you already have!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    You just need to re-sync the software with your cable. All of the licenses are stored in the interface. It happens from time to time after updates.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by SultanHassanMasTuning View Post
    Eric,

can you add MAX and MIN timing allowed for 2005+ and 2011+

by default min timing is set to -10 (but this can not be edited in VCM)

Mustangs for starters?
    Yes, I will get them added. Thanks for pointing out that it was missing.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    Just like I suspected, there is an additional MAP per Airmass, and MAP at Zero Airmass table. This table is lager than the standard table. I am not sure yet if it is used exclusively on these vehicles, but I suspect that it is. Update to the latest 2.24 and you will have the tables in your OS ID. I will add it to the other Aussie OS IDs as I am able to.

Please report back how it works.

**UPDATE** Looks like only the Turbo 6cyl Aussies have this table, and it is used exclusively. There are more RPM breakpoints, so it has more resolution than the regular tables. I will get this added to the other vehicles that use it.

Eric,
    I know it has been a while but these tables are working and the other tables seem to be not used. I have done extensive logging with SCT and the values reported back are the ones from the high resolution tables. I suspect there are other speed density tables modifying the values (slightly) but the values predicted and reported back are extremely close.

Great work Eric/HP Tuners.

Darryl.
    Last edited by DarrylC; 07-08-2014 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrylC View Post
    Eric,
    I know it has been a while but these tables are working and the other tables seem to be not used. I have done extensive logging with SCT and the values reported back are the ones from the high resolution tables. I suspect there are other speed density tables modifying the values (slightly) but the values predicted and reported back are extremely close.

Great work Eric/HP Tuners.

Darryl.
    Thanks!
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Can You add finally lost fuel tables to calibration FBJR3G5?

Thanks.
    Eastern and Central Europe American Muscle and Harley-Davidson tuning
    www.hd-customs.pl
    http://www.facebook.com/hdcustomspl

Quote Originally Posted by caniggia View Post
    Can You add finally lost fuel tables to calibration FBJR3G5?

Thanks.
    Yes, I will get it done.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Alternator Voltage Output Tables for BF onwards Aus Fords.
    04 Velocity MKII M6 & 06 BF F6 555 ZF6

Quote Originally Posted by hiddeous View Post
    Alternator Voltage Output Tables for BF onwards Aus Fords.
    Ill get it

Advanced Tuner
    Bumpski

Would love if you could add repetitive spark control for the aus fords Mr Brooks

Senior Tuner

Fuel Pump Table Discrepencies

Eric,

Can you look at the table values and axis labels for the "Fuel Pump Desired Injector Pressure Drop vs. Mass" and "Fuel Pump Desired Injector Pressure Drop High Load vs. Mass" tables in the RXDG3A2 and RXDG4B2 definitions? The values in the table and the axis labels look wrong as compared to some of the Mustang files I've looked at. I've attached a picture of what I'm seeing and attached the file.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Jaime

Quote Originally Posted by ElecTech View Post
    Eric,

Can you look at the table values and axis labels for the "Fuel Pump Desired Injector Pressure Drop vs. Mass" and "Fuel Pump Desired Injector Pressure Drop High Load vs. Mass" tables in the RXDG3A2 and RXDG4B2 definitions? The values in the table and the axis labels look wrong as compared to some of the Mustang files I've looked at. I've attached a picture of what I'm seeing and attached the file.
    I'm on it.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Advanced Tuner
    Is there any chance of the new scanner being able to show the entire LTFT table?

Also, with the new export table function in 2.25 would it be possible to export an entire tune or even a section such as "Engine -> Airflow -> Speed Density"?

I have already asked support and they say it is not available in the current version.