Thread: MAF transfer histogram???

MAF transfer histogram???

I need a histogram to do a maf tranfer using a wideband. I've tried everything I can think of but I can't figure it out. What PIDS do I need to log, and how how do I plot my histogram?
    The STFT one is easy but that doesn't fix the WOT fueling, even though in this application the WOT fueling is almost dead nuts on.

Thank you

05 mustang BTW

I'm still searching for any insight on these amazing ford vehicles.

This is my .cfg file for Mustangs. Just delete my FJO wideband from the table display & insert your wideband. You need to set up a user defined PID for the commanded AFR; [PID.68]*14.6. Then for the AFR Error function string, replace the [SENS.121] with [USER.9004]

Since the frame/sec rate is so slow when scanning Fords, I also set up another .cfg file with no fuel trims or O2's when tuning with a wideband. The idea is to use the least pids possible when scanning, and no need for the knock sensor pids, as they don't really tell anything.

Russ Kemp
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Russ K View Post
    This is my .cfg file for Mustangs. Just delete my FJO wideband from the table display & insert your wideband. You need to set up a user defined PID for the commanded AFR; [PID.68]*14.6. Then for the AFR Error function string, replace the [SENS.121] with [USER.9004]

Since the frame/sec rate is so slow when scanning Fords, I also set up another .cfg file with no fuel trims or O2's when tuning with a wideband. The idea is to use the least pids possible when scanning, and no need for the knock sensor pids, as they don't really tell anything.

Russ Kemp
    The slow logging is about to be rectified.
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric@HPTuners View Post
    "That's what I'm talkin' about" (in my best Kip voice)
    Jaime

Quote Originally Posted by Russ K View Post

Russ Kemp
    This is awesome
    When I get a chance I'll check it, and I'll log only the PIDS I need/want to pay attention to. The fuel trims will be shut off anyways.

Thanks Russ
    That would be cool. I don't plan on messing with mustangs too much(I'm a GM guy), but I'm glad you're here to improve the ford support.

Thanks to both of you

Kris

That would be a huge improvement, data rate on new Fords is slower even than 98 LS1 PCMs
    9 sec Montecarlo SS