Thread: No DAL table for my LNF

Potential Tuner

No DAL table for my LNF

Hello all, I recently began playing around with the tune for my 09 Cobalt SS. I've been reading and following along with a couple very informative videos to get it started and how to tweak it in. However, I am stumped at why my HP tuners does not show the needed Desired Air Load table. From my understanding, this table is needed to increase the boost psi for the LNFs. I read my entire VCM with the older version of HPtuners and have since updated via the update link on the site. It did unlock a few tables that I do not need, but I still do not have the DAL table! what gives?? can somebody please assist me in finding out what to do?????? I can't believe the money I have tied up in this tuner and do not have the ability to tune.

Tuner in Training
    Have to ask, are you viewing everything in advanced/expert mode? Also, have you contacted support with this issue? They have been helpful for me in the past, just remember they are busy people, sometimes it takes a day or 2 for a response. Be sure you provide as much info as you can, just to help in the troubleshooting process. Things like make, model, year and OS ids, are all important when they are looking for something missed or not functioning properly. As frustrating as it is to make a purchase and have to wait to play, it always helps to remain calm and collected while they take the time to get you sorted out. Good luck to you, Shawn

Did you ever get an answer?