Thread: Help won't start after new engine! 2003 Z06, 347ci, I'm stumped and not sure.

Tuner in Training

Help won't start after new engine! 2003 Z06, 347ci, I'm stumped and not sure.

Hi, I'v had my hptuners for a long time and basically have always paid someone else to send me tunes, using it as a scanner. I tried to learn how to tune, spent 100's of hours and basically got good at configure the scanner, changing simple things, and that's about it. I never grasped MAF tuning, never grasped the fuel injection tuning, Trims I think I understand which means I don't get it. (as all I ever did was kpa table updates) Why, when I did my 98 STS Camaro in 2004/5 got it dialed in, uh sorta and shortly had to upgraded to a 5.3 truck motor from the 5.7 \h/c/ balanced wonderful non oil eating aluminum one. Tho at that part I did a hot 5.3l, and 2 Bar Sd that car was tuned by a PRO whose too busy, and not a fan of STS kits on manual cars (well who is but they're smog legal in CA), and is still running solid 11's on crap tires... just for someone else, I sold her to build this car:

I'v exhausted all the diagnostics I know how to use, mechanically and electronically that is. Pulling plugs they are rich, always. Changed plugs just before this log, I'm trying to run it open exhaust non turbo'd to blow out the three years of dirt, and fresh build goodies before they go into my fresh rebuilt turbos. So I'd think a stock tune with the adjustments for my injectors would be enough, but it hasn't been I need some help, what am I missing here? It's got 60lbs at rail, Siemens

Symptoms: Car just won't run turns and pops hisses once or twice seemed like it was gonna catch, usually just sad noises.
    DIC Codes: Just two TCS C1295 hc(rear bumper is off car this is open lamp switch), SDMb0026hc (airbag code someone played race driver didn't know about short coil), Secondly on keyup it does the Service Traction, Service Active Handaling, then low washer juice;
    There are no DTC's in the hptuner scans, or several other tools I'v used for scanning. Probably car hasn't "RUN" enough to throw them.
    Some things that are odd in this log:
    The attached log shows my oil pressure moving (this again first time I saw this, it had been either 0.3 or -.3 on 10-15 scans.

Basically I'v narrowed it down to something quirky in the fuel system / air mix; This is pretty obvious I think you can see the tune, and you can see the log. This is the closest to running, well almost * it actually reved up but I had keyed down completely on the previous restart and scanner stopped. Been fighting this for a week or so, I'v tried the excel chart, I have a common enough injector, could find 4 in the repository, and tried to just steal fuel injector tables, and here's where I am;

Potential Tuner
    If the plugs are running rich, try pulling some fuel out of the OLEQ table. If she wont hold idle, try adding more air in the RAF table. And I dont see your attached files.

Tuner in Training
    Sorry my post double posted the other post has tune file attached under same name

Tuner in Training
    Well got it fired, adjusting OLFT,qfr and tweaking injector tables. It's not running right by any means, attached log, tune and cfg file
    runningpoorlyc5.cfg config
    testslope.hpt tunefile
    ranbbbsorta.hpl log file