Thread: ls1 not trimming random scanner readings

ls1 not trimming random scanner readings

Hi all,
    OK I have a 2002 WH Holden Statesman with a ls1 and 4l60e on the dyno at the moment. When I run this car for it's base line I noticed I had no reading for O2 b1s1 it was just blank the same for ltft b2. I thought it was odd but the car trimmed to 14.7 normally and it ran fine. I also had the same thing for a 2002 VX Holden Commadore that was getting a base run prior to the cam job. I then created a SD 1 bar tune for the WH and removed the MAF as I normally do. I made my starting tune and flashed it (write entire) as I have dozens of times to many similar vehicles. Once I started it up and checked my scanner I noticed I had no STFT they just stay at 0.0 and the O2 signals stayed constant at around 900mv but I could see both of them and the missing LTFT was there although they are switched off in the tune. The car will not trim and the wideband confirms this. If I flash it back to standard it trims but has the same issue with missing O2 signal and LTFT not showing.I don't think it is not bad O2 sensors as the car works fine in standard tune. I have included a screen shot of both tunes and will post both tune files. I have never had this issue before and have contacted VCM in Australia for help. They have recommended I reinstall the software, try new configs and delete all the .os files from the config memory none of this has helped. I would be stoked if someone here could help me. Any ideas welcome.
    Kind Regards
    MW

2002wh 1 bar sd tune v1.jpg

wh stock tune scan.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MADWHIP; 09-24-2013 at 09:45 PM.

Anyone?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    delete your .os file from your vehicles folder, then reload the default config & take another scan. That'll force the software to repoll for the available pids.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

The first screen shot has zero STFTs because it is in open loop and commanding 12.72 from your PE settings being 0% cold and an EQ of 1.151. You're not seeing LTFTs in that scan because you aren't logging them in the table (primary). With the standard log missing a couple of PIDs, like was suggested, just need to disconnect, and reconnect, and re-scan or if that doesn't work delete the .os to force a re-poll. This happens quite a bit especially if power is interrupted during initial polling, or commencing of the scan.

Here's an update. The day after I asked about this there was an update 2.24.232 deleted the whole program and reinstalled it deleted all the .os files from the scanner and built a new tune from scratch I'm not sure what made it work as I done all of this at home came in loaded the new file to the car and bingo I was back in business. Computers aye. Thanks for the advise guys.