Thread: Scanner just reads zeros.

Tuner in Training

Scanner just reads zeros.

Can someone check out my scan and scanner setup. The maf tables will only read zero and the wideband is reading rich. Why.
    Attached Files Attached Files

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    reads more than 0 for me.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    really.Boy I'm confused. All I get is zeros in the maf tables. Except the wideband one.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    so why does it read zeros in the maf histograms, except the wideband one. I have tried to use two different ways to set it up that I have seen on here. I'm not sure why its not working. Everything worked fine on my old laptop. When it crashed I downloaded hp tuners on this laptop, and I cant get it to read in the maf histograms.

Senior Tuner
    Sound like your config file not set up correctly or you are missing the Histograms themselves.
    Upload current config or find a good one to download.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowfever View Post
    so why does it read zeros in the maf histograms, except the wideband one. I have tried to use two different ways to set it up that I have seen on here. I'm not sure why its not working. Everything worked fine on my old laptop. When it crashed I downloaded hp tuners on this laptop, and I cant get it to read in the maf histograms.
    If your referring to the fuel trims staying at 0 in the Maf histogram, that is because your in open loop. Look at your table display, your STFT & LTFT are 0. And you need to delete bank 2 fuel trims, O2 sensor and injector pulse from your table display. As your car doesn't have a bank 2 fuel control and also any bank 2 pids in the table display can cause histogram/chart display fuel trims and injector duty cycle values to be halved.

Russ Kemp

Tuner in Training
    Thank you Russ. Yes that's what I was referring to. My fuel trims are staying at zero. Thank you, I will give that try.