Thread: Can I demand for a higher fuel pressure in scanner mode?

Tuner in Training

Can I demand for a higher fuel pressure in scanner mode?

Doing a injector balance test and cylinder 5 shows -512.0 mm3 so tried to do a fuel pressure regulator test or a fuel pressure test to make sure its not my regulator or injector pump but cant figure out how to demand for higher fuel pressure with this scanner. Tech2 its a simple procedure but not sure if HP Tuner is capable of doing the procedure. I did put the Fuel pressure and demand in my primary table but cant figure out how to change the demand.

This is driving me nuts as I started it and cylinder 5 shows the -512.0 mm3 then after continues testing with it in gear at idle and in neutral it all the sudden went to -.3 mm3 and now I cant get it to show up on my scan again. Any Ideas?

Tuner in Training
    Sorry this is on an 04 LB7 with betta 2.23 version of HP Tuners

The HPT scanner is very buggy with all years duramax. Several features don't work or don't work right. Guess thats why they call it beta. I have noticed that when I log one of my tunes that the fuel values are not in line with whats in the tune. HPT has abandoned diesel support at this point too.
    2006 LBZ Duramax
    5" Magnaflow turbo-back
    EGR blocked
    HP Tuned by yours truly

Tuner in Training
    Really wish I would have bought EFI live at this point.