Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Greg Banish DVD

YES, I will sell you the Banish DVD. Jim Linder

Quote Originally Posted by pwingerfan27 View Post
    Anyone have this DVD for sale?

I will charge you 60% of the current retail price and I will pay shipping; 50% of whatever Summit Racing sells it for will be the basis for what you have to pay.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesLinder View Post
    I will charge you 60% of the current retail price and I will pay shipping; 50% of whatever Summit Racing sells it for will be the basis for what you have to pay.
    I'll take it if you didn't already sell it. From one Arkansan to another lol. PM me please

RyanR

Greg Banish DVD

Quote Originally Posted by RyanR View Post
    I'll take it if you didn't already sell it. From one Arkansan to another lol. PM me please

RyanR
    Here is the Summit Racing Link: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sme-dvd-1

They charge $260 so you would need to send me $130.

Do you know how to send money via Paypal?

Anyway, figure out how you plan to pay me for the DVDs, and I will get it ready to mail to you.

I of course will need your mailing address.

Potential Tuner
    Yes, I do have paypal. Do you still have the injector spreadsheet and of course, the DVD is in good shape correct? Send me your PayPal addy as well please. My cell is 870 370 2707, feel free to give me a text

RyanR

I could use a copy of the DVD....

Tuner in Training
    Have I read correctly:

The DVD cost is $260 ??

Is that correct ?

That's a bit rediculous...

ill give you mine dvd 1 & 2
    Last edited by Monty; 09-02-2016 at 12:09 AM.

Tuner in Training
    I would be interested in buying a used copy!! I have just started reading the book, Engine Management: Advanced Tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by squared View Post
    That's a bit rediculous...
    Don't judge a book by its price....judge it by its worth!

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

I think the book covered enough, the DVD didn't help much more in my eyes when I first learned. The price of the dvd is pretty absurb, I sold a used copy years ago for like $90-100.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

I meant to say DVD not book....the injector data alone is worth the price ,,,,,,

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available

[email protected]

I'm suprised nobody has just taken screen shots of the data and just posted online yet.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I'm suprised nobody has just taken screen shots of the data and just posted online yet.
    Because in a world today where most individuals believe they are entitled to everything without working or contributing, seems some of us still believe in copy write respect and someones hard work and expense to develop data/info. Imagine if you spent all that time snf money developing something, sold it to someone and they posted it all over the internet....Its actually a small bit of human behavior and accountability that you don't see much of today; and all for some injector data!

Ed M

[email protected]

I totally get it, was just saying that I'm suprised someone hasn't done it yet. Seems leaked info or easy access to most things is getting to be the norm today with how advanced technology and computers are. I'd say most of us are still a sucker for easy info when you can get it, sometimes it's nice to just think of a question and find the answer the easy way haha. Then there are things like tuning, easy answers are nice but doesn't mean you'll understand the answer and that's where learning and putting time in comes into play.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I totally get it, was just saying that I'm suprised someone hasn't done it yet. Seems leaked info or easy access to most things is getting to be the norm today with how advanced technology and computers are. I'd say most of us are still a sucker for easy info when you can get it, sometimes it's nice to just think of a question and find the answer the easy way haha. Then there are things like tuning, easy answers are nice but doesn't mean you'll understand the answer and that's where learning and putting time in comes into play.
    Have to watch out for Wikileaks

Have a good long holiday weekend

Ed M

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    ill give you mine dvd 1 & 2
    If you PM me, I would be willing to purchase them from you...

Tuner
    Is there anyone else willing to part with their Greg Banish (the master) dvd? I have read many good reviews and have been reading up on tuning for the past year or so and am ready to dive in and get started, but am limited on funds.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by jjs View Post
    Is there anyone else willing to part with their Greg Banish (the master) dvd? I have read many good reviews and have been reading up on tuning for the past year or so and am ready to dive in and get started, but am limited on funds.
    I am willing to pay.