Thread: 2 Bar Custom OS questions

2 Bar Custom OS questions

I have been having a lot of trouble running with a MAF sensor and getting a good tune for the truck so I have upgraded to 2 bar OS and installed new MAP sensor and followed as many different write ups as I can find but I have run into a problem that I am unable to see my wrong doings. Trucks starts a pretty rough then smooths out and idles good. I start out and part throttle is okay but feels like there are misses in the throttle response, (not misfire), so I assume it is the new MAP readings where the stock table shows 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 and so on, the new table starts at 30 then 40 and so on. I am logging the VE-AFR ERROR histogram and suddenly it loses power and goes into reduced engine power mode and wont do much as far as going. I look through the log and see that it happened right as the map reading hit 110KPA. I have looked through and can not see what is wrong. Please give me guidance.

2006 Escalade LMM Duramax Tuned
    2000 S10 Twin Turbo 6.0L
    56 GMC 100 Status Unknown

Adjusted P0106 and MAP linear settings and P0068 table and no more reduced power. Good job figuring that one out.

2006 Escalade LMM Duramax Tuned
    2000 S10 Twin Turbo 6.0L
    56 GMC 100 Status Unknown