Thread: First time tuning with boost and meth. Can someone take a look at my log and tune?

Tuner in Training

First time tuning with boost and meth. Can someone take a look at my log and tune?

This my first time with methanol injection and boost. The car was fully tuned and proven and the set up is unchanged. All I added was a dual nozzle meth kit from alky control. I did a quick 2 to 3rd gear blast today with the meth coming on at about 5psi. I kept the fuel cells the same until 3600rpm and 145kpa. I leaned it out a little after that to compensate for the meth. I lower wot timing to 10 for now just to be safe while I dial in afr.

On my gauge in the car the wideband was reading 10.0 afr towards the end of the run, whats logged is different and that's whats throwing me off. Its an aem wideband. On the log its around 10.5 with meth but there are a couple times that it goes to 11.4 and the 12.97 for no reason. What do you guys think?

Setup is a 9.5:1 comp forged 370 with a 232/236 low /600 lift 115lsa cam,stock ported heads, stock ls6 intake and tb,80lbs injectors, flt level 7 4l605e,moser 9inch with 325 gears, 3600 vig verter.

Thanks
    Alex

Also any help on getting the tune and log in this thread would be great.
    Last edited by SPRAYED 01; 08-28-2013 at 10:46 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Ok here is the log
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Ok here is my tune that I modified from the original for the meth. Let me know if you have any issues opening.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Any ideas??

Tuner in Training
    Did I not post the tune and log correctly? Any help would be great. I have put a little more timing in it and increased the pe rate to 1.2. My logs are a little better now with some minor spiking into the 11.0 afr range and idc going down. Trying to figure out why it would do that in the middle of the run

Tuner in Training
    I know this is OLD as hell but, did you ever get the meth dialed in?