Thread: L98 tuning need help

Tuner in Training

L98 tuning need help

Hi please bear up with me because this is my first time to tune I know my questions are noobish but I tried my best so far and it didn't work
    I have installed a camshaft and heads to my car and a 102 LSXR intake manifold so far my problem now is that the car is running really rich, ok I tried to tune it properly but that didn't work quit well, first I have disabled closed loop, then hooked up my O2 wideband sensor to hptuners, took a run while recording commanded air fuel ratio. after running the car I used the data to modify the areas which needed to be modified using the bluecat tool. after doing that for several tries the car got worse actually.

what I want to know is there another way to tune or where was my mistake

Post up your latest tune and I'll have a look for you.
    Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by shamanizim View Post
    Hi please bear up with me because this is my first time to tune I know my questions are noobish but I tried my best so far and it didn't work
    I have installed a camshaft and heads to my car and a 102 LSXR intake manifold so far my problem now is that the car is running really rich, ok I tried to tune it properly but that didn't work quit well, first I have disabled closed loop, then hooked up my O2 wideband sensor to hptuners, took a run while recording commanded air fuel ratio. after running the car I used the data to modify the areas which needed to be modified using the bluecat tool. after doing that for several tries the car got worse actually.

what I want to know is there another way to tune or where was my mistake

TJ PERFORMANCE
    2014 HSV GEN F R8 SV Enhanced (LS3 340KW)
    6 Spd Manual
    Tuned @ 281RWKW/629Nm with OTR and 100cell CATS only.