Thread: Problems starting (and stalling) after LS2 tb/MAP sensor change

Tuner in Training

Problems starting (and stalling) after LS2 tb/MAP sensor change

Okay guys...I'm starting to get irritated with my car and I am hoping someone on here can help.

Car is an 02 Z06, stock short block, Arun jam cam, Ysi, AI 243's, LS2 intake and TB, D Steck 2.5 bar MAP, and Bosch 127's, fuel is E85.

Ever since I have made this last batch of mods, I am having problems with the car I have never had before. The main thing I am frustrated with is the car will fire up and die and it's impossible for it to keep running unless I blip the throttle repeatedly. Once it gets past the start up it idles great, as I have already spent some time on the VE table and done the Russ K idle config a couple times. The second thing that's frustrating me is the car will sometimes die when it gets heat soaked, the fans are on, and I clutch in, this is not only annoying but also kinda embarrassing.

I'm assuming the two problems are related, and being caused by me either not having something set up properly or some airflow tables that I must have missed. I am providing two logs of me trying to start the car, you will see if I try enough times it will eventually start.

Can some of you with more experience than me look at my tune/logs and see if I am missing something stupid?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    under engine diagnoses:

MAP setting change it

also error P0121

also you may need to working on your BRAF and Startup airflow
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    Thank you for pointing that out, I can't believe I missed that.

The MAP is 250/10, not 255/10.

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!