Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LNF - Something Contacted Sparkplug - What?

Forged pistons. Bottom end is good for 600+ hp as I recall. I'm old and forgot a lot since I sold mine. ZZP bent rods around 700 hp but never broke one.
    Last edited by Iam Broke; 08-18-2013 at 06:31 PM.
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    put the zzp or k1 rods in it and a set of wiseco pistons and you can go support more power than the current fuel system can support.
    anyone who reads this and has a big fuel demand should also know a set of direct replacement larger size fuel injectors are making their way to the market very soon.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Quote Originally Posted by cobaltssoverbooster View Post
    put the zzp or k1 rods in it and a set of wiseco pistons and you can go support more power than the current fuel system can support.
    anyone who reads this and has a big fuel demand should also know a set of direct replacement larger size fuel injectors are making their way to the market very soon.
    Took a few years for DI to get attention, eh?

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    yeah no kidding but i assume once everyone heard that formula 1 was being forced to run di on the new 1.6 turbo motors thats when everyone was like we should invest is multiple flow options.
    seeing as they are already installed in the cars for basic market already.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

My Veloster has a 1.6 l DI turbo....just sayin'.

Tuner in Training
    So no more need for 5th injector setup? Awesome! Just drop in new injectors and tune and go! Nice!

Tuner in Training
    Just an update on our expensive lesson. We got the LNF head over at a machine shop. They have it torn down and it looks like only the two intake valves in cylinder 3 will need to be replaced. Will order pistons and rings as well as a new head and pan gasket, some ARP head studs just because and then I think we'll be ready for re=assembly. But, in the interim I had ordered and received a complete LHU engine. We installed this brand new LHU today and it is all installed and running perfectly!! So, we are back on the road, accumulating some miles on a mostly stock tune and then we'll get back to the track asap!! The LNF will become the back-up although we have no intention of needing it!