Thread: going nutz please help

Tuner in Training

going nutz please help

I have a 5.3l with a 4l80e and 76mm turbo swapped into my buick regal. i have had major idle issues as when i start it it want to rev to the moon. right now my trans is bad and is always in gear so the only thing stopping it from reving to 3000rpm is the trans.
    i just converted it to 2 bar os and it still dose it. funny thing is after checking another car with the key on and engine of my the map should read 98kpa, in order to offset it correctly i had to set the offset to 24 which is real high. and the linear to 200. when i believe it should be 200/10.33 offset.
    i have tried another brand new map and i have the same problem.
    now if i completely disconnect the map it will idle and rev normal. just really laggy. below is a list of spec and tune and log.

5.3l
    4l80e
    76mm turbo
    e85 fuel
    80lbs seimans deka injectors
    bosch 044 fuel pumps
    2 bAR MAP WITH 2 bar os
    all wireing is new
    pcm is questionable

Tuner in Training
    No one its been a week and no one has any ideas.

Tuner in Training
    bump

Tuner in Training

please help

Is what im asking to much?
    Did I not log the right stuff?
    Im new at this and would love to drive this car someday before I start chemo.
    Please if im going about this wrong please speak up. I will correct my error.
    Iv searched and search. Replaced all gaskets on the intake. Picked up a new intake and swaped it to with new gaskets.
    All I need is some direction please help....

What part number MAP sensor?

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

Senior Tuner
    Your running a s10 v6 operating system which will not work. Have to change to a v8 truck or something with v8 control anyway.

Tuner in Training
    Thankyou for replying back and taking a look. A tuner here in michigan had set me up with that tune in which was suppost to be a vin change so it would talk to the bcm in the s10. And also had the 4l80e segment swap. It was a tune he said woud work in my regal. I was looking Into switching to another tune but I invested all my money Iinto the hp tuners licenses to work with the tune and to go 2 bar sd os.
    Is there a tune that I can load that will work with that os and will I have to pay for licenses all over again? Iv been sick and im trying to complete this car as something to enjoy on bad days and something that I built to hand down if something happens to me.
    Thanks for your help.