Thread: Pulling my Hair out, Turbo Trans Am

Potential Tuner

Unhappy Pulling my Hair out, Turbo Trans Am

So when I first turboed my 2000 Trans Am I rushed and fudged my tune to get it running. It runs Decent but doesn't Drive Very well and I could Never tune WOT fuel correctly because in the end the tune wasn't correct. So I decided to Start Fresh and do it Right. I've set up a new tune but It won't even start without giving it gas and stalls if i let off the gas. I just want to get the car to start and Idle Right so I can go out and tune my VE!

Back Ground: Its an Auto 2000 Trans Am with a 2002 Manual OS with a Segment Swap. I had already used Credits on my Buddies 2002 Camaro and used that to save money but it ended up becoming more of a head ache after i realized I had to have a segment swap done. After the segment swap I copied over all the differences from a 2002 Auto Tune as the segment swap did not change everything. I Then Converted over to a 2 bar OS.

2000 Trans Am:
    Build 4l60e
    4000 stall
    3.42 Rear Gears
    295/45-17 Mickey Thompsons
    On3 Front Mount Turbo kit(76mm Turbo)
    LS6 Intake
    Manley Push Rods
    Tooley Springs
    FIC flow matched Siemens 60lb Injectors
    Racetronix 255 with hotwire kit
    All Emissions Deleted
    2002 OS w/2 Bar OS

I'm Getting So Frustrated and I assume I'm Missing something Stupid. I've been Reading a bunch of books on tuning, Watching the GB DVD and surfing the forums with no success. I feel like an Idiot. And Could really use some Guidance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Give this a try its just to get you started.

Try.hpt
    Precision Racing in San Antonio.

New shop better people, attitude, and TUNING...

Potential Tuner
    Okay made the changes and it starts
    . I also realized my main problem is my afr err wasn't plotting right therefore the changes I was making to the ve were incorrect. It plots fine with the standard map settings on but only plots to 95kpa. I tried deleting my config and starting over and it still wont plot correctly. Tries to plot in the 15 kpa area when it shows it reading 40kpa. Im lost.