Thread: Cool (not cold) engine stumble at fire up after ID850 injectors...

Tuner in Training

Cool (not cold) engine stumble at fire up after ID850 injectors...

Ever since I installed my ID850s, I have an odd stumble right at fire up in cool condition, around 130-150ish coolant temp. Cold starts are solid, hot starts are solid. A quick log is attached, but unfortunately, I don't have any logs with my wideband in because it is just a PITA to reproduce. I've tried adding a little bit of fuel to a lot of fuel in the cranking fuel tables (20%), but it didn't help... maybe made it worse? I have pulled a little bit of fuel, roughly 2%, that didn't seem to make any change. I haven't tried to pull a lot of fuel yet, but I figured I would throw something up here to see if anyone has any ideas.

The tune is currently on E85, but it does acts the same on both E85 and gas. Log and tune are attached.

stumble log.hplE85-8.6.13-Edit1.hpt

Does it happen after the engine has been running and cools down? If you start it warm, then immediately shut it off and restart it, does it still stumble?

DSX Tuning - Authorized HP Tuners Dealer
    http://www.dsxtuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/dsx.tuning
    Just say no to bull s***.
    IF YOU WANT HELP, POST A FILE!

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by DSteck View Post
    Does it happen after the engine has been running and cools down? If you start it warm, then immediately shut it off and restart it, does it still stumble?
    Only after it cools down. On a refire, it starts cleanly.

Quote Originally Posted by DSteck View Post
    I seen this before any idea why?
    specialize in: V8 Conversion & Tuning (UAE- DUBAI)
    supercharge installation
    Salah clutches for Nissan, Toyota and GM car

Tuner in Training
    Did you ever figure out this issue. I've had a little trouble with this on a ctsv myself with fic 850's