Thread: Who does the best email tuning?

Who does the best email tuning?

Who does the best email tuning?

I'm having a lot of tuning issues with my car, and need help

Tuner in Training
    Let me know when you find out

What vehicle are you having problems with?
    Eric Brooks
    HP Tuners, LLC

Tuner in Training
    Matt Sorian at FSP is really good. I've leaned on him on a couple occasions.

Lemme know if you need some contact info for him if you can't find him on Google.

GL
    Ivan

Tuner in Training
    You could post you tune in this thread and we could all take a look at it for you.

With what seems like a couple million people out there who have tuning software (not even brand specific) there are seriously only 500-1000 people in the world who properly know how to tune. The best thing you can do is take a day or so and search some names with complicated setups who are getting help. If they are seeing good results (more than just wide open) then you may have found your tuner. Quite often e-mail tuning can be better than using a local tuner on a dyno simply because owning software and a dyno makes many think they are tuners and they are actually just equipment owners. If I can be of any help to you feel free to contact me. Regardless just make sure you find the most knowledgeable tuner you can and make sure you can also contact them when needed.