Thread: EFR turbo install Multiple issues, boost creep, BCDC not giving desired

EFR turbo install Multiple issues, boost creep, BCDC not giving desired

Hey guys, I am working on an LNF tune and having some issues dialing the boost in.

I have 2 issues. First the car has major boost creep. The car will spool to 12 psi at 4k and by redline it will be 28-30 psi @6500. I have been playing withthe BCDC to try and level it out. Right now boost is pretty good at redline the problem is there is a transition from 500-600 where I have to ramp down the WGDC from 70% to 0 in order to keep the boost from overshooting. Here is where the second problem comes into play. right at 5100-5300 the boost drops from a steady 23-24 to like 19. I believe it is because the transitioning of the WGDC. at 5300 I am commanding 70% of WGDC but it is showing something a lot lower. Can you guys help me figure why this happens. Also the I have maxed out all of the torque tables. The Pedal is at 100% so I do not think it is any tq management causing the issue.

Thanks for all the help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    first a few questions for you mate....
    Where is your tune file?
    What are your dals looking like?
    What gear are you doing your wot pulls in and are the rpm x gear modifiers off in traction control system.

boost creep is effected by many of environmental factors and corrected for by using a specific array of tables. 5 come to mind to be exact so a tune would help everyone on here point out things that could be affecting multiple areas in your tune. usually if its creeping boost i find a few of the other tables to be interfering as well. It happens in my own tunes as well so dont feel singled out.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Tuner
    Finnicky little Mofo's I must say lol.. I'm STILL working on getting mine where I want it; but I've modified a couple of tables completely and it's smooth.. need moar powah though lol Hope to soon have it where I think it Should be.