So i was sitting today for once with my AC off and i was noticing my coolant temp slowly creeping up past where it would normally sit with the AC on, bout 207, and the radiator fans werent kicking in, so i became concerned that perhaps i had a bad relay or something. So i kicked the AC on and it turned the radiator fan on high and brought the temp down to a mild 196 degrees. I checked this out to verify that the primary cooling fan circuit relay was operating correctly and indeed it was, however the fans dont kick on until 227* degrees at idle in park. I tried altering the on off values however it made no difference as these were under "IGNITION OFF" columns, there is no column for ignition on. When i had adjusted the state % scale last time, i wound up popping a 30amp fuse on circuit 1 because it was running at 100% for too long. I tried finding a value in HPtuners that would kick the fan on @ say 214 degrees and have it kick back off at say 210, however I could find no such table. Car is a 06 cobalt ss.

Anyone have any pointers? Should i be looking to the fan relay controls, state vs desired %?