Thread: AEM Controllers...

Potential Tuner

AEM Controllers...

ya'll know what the difference between the single- and dual-channel controllers is? I want to run dual widebands...

Here's the part name off the website if ya'll want to google it: "AEM Wideband UEGO Controller"

Not the guage type controller.

Thanks!
    --Cameron
    --Cameron
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 M6

SLP Air Lid - LT Headers - High-Flow Cats - Y-Pipe with turndown - PRC stg 2.5 5.3l's - Gomer spec cam - BGRA - 9" 4.22 Detroit Locker

Potential Tuner
    Anybody?
    --Cameron
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 M6

SLP Air Lid - LT Headers - High-Flow Cats - Y-Pipe with turndown - PRC stg 2.5 5.3l's - Gomer spec cam - BGRA - 9" 4.22 Detroit Locker

sorry bout the slow posts..holliday time causes us to all be busy with family areound now..

http://www.aempower.com/product_ems.asp

thats teh manufacturer link

it appears that the single channel is wideband output only and dual chanel is wideband and narrowband outputs

dual channel is better if you need to use it to send signal to the stock o2 connectors
    if you only need a wideband and dont need a narrowband output then single channel is fine....

and from looking around it looks like theres a $200 difference roughly

but you can get an Innovate LC1 for $200
    and I think they have a gauge one for like $399
    and it does wide and narrow ,)
    http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/x...me.php?cat=252

you might even find it cheaper if you search a little more..I know some other vendors sell them and have deals that might save you a few dollars...might even be able to find a local shop that sells teh innovate part cause they seem to be a little more popular
    -Scott -

Potential Tuner
    Oh, no worries on slow posts. I can't do anything until tomorrow anyway, lol

Hope everyone's having a Merry Christmas, by the way.

My question was more directed to a controller that will handle two widebands, because I don't have much of an exhaust to put a single one into. I run a dump straight off the Y.

Thanks for any help!
    --Cameron
    2002 Trans Am WS.6 M6