Thread: Wild Trims - HELP - Opinions

Wild Trims - HELP - Opinions

I've been at this for a while now.......

6L Auto, RamJet, HSV Headers, J-Pipes....... Have V4 mode enabled..... Wideband Tuned MAF - Street, VE .... Partial Wideband/Guestimates Custom OS 1 Bar Layout.

I have an issue with the LTFT's essentially adding or subtracting too much fuel........ mostly in off throttle, super low rpm V4 mode or low rpm DFCO.....

It seems like it's almost going into DFCO in spots, leaning way out...... I'm lost.... it's so annoying, I just need the lower region fixed up so I can move on.

Dynamic Airflow seems perhaps low, not predicting enough at times.......

Take a look at the log. I can turn V4 mode off 6th gear, under DFCO on TPS Enable... setting 1024rpm or lower to .003 and most of these lean spikes go away on the lower airflow....... but I want to keep those two things for economy...... but I have to fix the weird trim issue with the LTFT's either pumping too much or too little........ essentially wasting fuel and it's bad for the car.

I had throught with DFCO of changing the entry/exit spark for the 1024rpm or lower area to see if that would help but I dont fully understand it yet.

Take a look at the scan.
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.

It seems to be anything related to any type of fuel cut off specifically gives me issues ........... Does this mean I need to change something to do with the injectors? eg. the min.

I shouldn't have to, all I have is a OTR and exhaust
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.

Isn't this what DFCO and V4 is supposed to do? Basically super lean out the car during decel and low load situations for fuel economy/ emissions.

Quote Originally Posted by ttz06vette View Post
    Isn't this what DFCO and V4 is supposed to do? Basically super lean out the car during decel and low load situations for fuel economy/ emissions.
    When your in DFCO the there should be no trims show or to learn from........ The idea is the fuel is cut off so essentially the car should not learn how to compenstate for the DFCO state.