Thread: Custom PID for AFR

Custom PID for AFR

Hi Guys,

I want to make a custom PID for determining how much my wideband reading is off when reading my AFR on hp tuners vs what it actually reads on my AEM gauge? How can I go about doing this so that I can correct my offset?

I found how to correct the offset, I just need to know accurately what that offset is? I know it was mentioned in a sticky, but the picture has since been removed.

Im not sure if you guys need to see my config file in order to help me out. If so, let me know. I can get that up later when I get home.

Thanks to anyone that can help.
    2002 LS1 Camaro - (12.9@104mph) 3.73 gears/3600 stall/corsa exhaust/tuned/Ford 8.8 rear end
    1996 3800 camaro-- (13.4@100mph) Heads/Cam/Geared/Stalled/Ford 8.8 rear end
    2008 Chevy Colorado - Daily Driver / Off-Road
    Camarov6.com | Project Cars | 5th Gen Camaro Specs | How-to Guides

trying to make this a little cleared as I am not sure everyone quite understands what I am trying to do

Does anyone know how to make a custom PID so that you can log what your actual AFR is on your gauge (for me AEM) versus what it actually shows in hp tuners?

For those of you who havent noticed, the two are actually off and mine doesn't seem to be linear so I can't use just the offset method it seems.

This basically makes this a two part question

1st being how to log to get the info I need
    2nd being, how can I use the list function to configure the wideband instead of the linear function?
    2002 LS1 Camaro - (12.9@104mph) 3.73 gears/3600 stall/corsa exhaust/tuned/Ford 8.8 rear end
    1996 3800 camaro-- (13.4@100mph) Heads/Cam/Geared/Stalled/Ford 8.8 rear end
    2008 Chevy Colorado - Daily Driver / Off-Road
    Camarov6.com | Project Cars | 5th Gen Camaro Specs | How-to Guides