Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E85 and the Borg Warner 6758 EFR (ZFR) turbo..how to run E85 with stock FUEL system!?

the knock testing link didnt work for me. :/
    2008 Sky RL

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    that should work now
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Sweet! That's a lot of research. Really helps in understanding. Thanks for those links cobalt!

Quote Originally Posted by cobaltssoverbooster View Post
    Tap it in the line right befor the high pressure pump.
    Can you link to a photo of where this is located?

Is this it?

no the lower hose is the high pressure line. the line with the accumulator can on it and a locking quick seal connector is the line you want. should be a black braided line. when you cut it make sure you wrap masking tape around where your going to cut and slide hose clamps over the hose before you remove the tape. if your dont tape it or remove the tape before the clamps your braiding will start to unravel and look like doo doo after you fight it to death. best time to remove tape would be to remove after the hose is slid over your new sensor and your seconds away from clamping it down.

Thanks cobalt! I appreciate the help!

I used to assemble goodridge performance hoses for custom setups. That's where I learned all the tape tricks.(Kevlar wrap hose and the steel braid was always a fight)

Quote Originally Posted by cobaltssoverbooster View Post
    I used to assemble goodridge performance hoses for custom setups. That's where I learned all the tape tricks.(Kevlar wrap hose and the steel braid was always a fight)
    Oh no way! I thought of what you said and that is a genius idea. You've put some thought/experience in that post. Thanks dude. I think I found the line. The quick connect line has a steel clamp of some kind holding the end of the line to a metal line, correct? Black braid..
    Last edited by S2H; 07-25-2013 at 08:41 AM. Reason: cleaned up from Unrelated post by EL SRG

yes thats the one. you will need a special fuel line connector tool to remove it. make sure the hose gets cleaned on the inside after the cut

Thanks man! Didn't have time yesterday to get it done. Hopefully today!
    09 LNF: K&N Cai, ZZP IC, Injen IC piping, 3bar maps, efr 6758 (440whp!), Zeitronix E85 gauge, Innovate LC-1, WOTbox, HPTuners/Selftuned