Thread: Question: Cloased Loop Proportional Idle-Tables

Question: Cloased Loop Proportional Idle-Tables

CL.PNG

Can someone explain to me how exactly the Closed Loop Proportional Idle tables work. I know that the proportional side will add or subtract the fuel depending on what the O2 sensors are reading.

The vs. Airflow Mode is a base adder, what exactly does this mean? What table is this base adder for?

The vs. O2 Error table is a multiplier, what exactly does this mean? What table is it a multiplier for?
    Thanks in advance.
    2000 Camaro SS
    Polluter V2 Cam
    AFR 205 Heads
    Fast 102 Intake
    & More

X2. I'm looking for advise here too. I have a high idle (over 150 rpm) from what is in the Target Idle Speed table (865 rpm).

Quote Originally Posted by monte4ever View Post
    X2. I'm looking for advise here too. I have a high idle (over 150 rpm) from what is in the Target Idle Speed table (865 rpm).
    You may have maxed a trim table out. If you're drive-by-cable, look at where your IAC is sitting when this is going on. Also, see if you can force the idle speed down using the VCM controller. If the IAC is closed, try closing the throttle blade more. If that's all closed, you have a vacuum leak. Hit it with a smoke machine or pressure test everything.
    Hsquared racing engines RHS 427, Procharger F2, Moran Billet Atomizer injectors, Alky Control,Mast LS7 heads, Nitrous outlet kit,Tilton quad disc clutch, DSS shaft, RKT56 ZR1 trans, RPM Quaife diff. Built and tuned by yours truly.

Thanx blownbluez06. I'll try some of that but I'm not drive-by-cable.