Thread: Custom OS - LTFT Enabled on V4 Mode? Bug?

Custom OS - LTFT Enabled on V4 Mode? Bug?

Long story short. I run the 2.5bar custom os, modified to run on the 1 bar setup.

I have noticed that the LTFT stays enabled on the custom OS when in V4 mode but the normal operating system it doesn't. Is this a bug with the custom OS? Chris/Bill?

It is majorly messing around with my fuel trims having it stay on when in V4 mode in low off-throttle regions.

I could turn off LTFT and run VE/MAF mix as it is........ but I find the LTFT's help fueling deal with different temperature conditions & loads.

I'll await a response. I dont think compensating for this issue will fix it.
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.

Is there just problems with the custom os in general?

Things from PE delay when setting it against the MAP, now V4 LTFT's stay on? ....... and I dont know if it's just me, but it seems that DFCO LTFT's stay on too or rather coming on too early perhaps? .......

I'm going to go back through my logs and have a look before I upgraded to the custom os now.......

Is it that the custom os causes the pcm to react slower? .... due to the extra info?
    2017 Toyota Kluger - 10.1" Android Custom Head Unit, Rockford Fosgate Speakers, 85kg Roof Racks. Prev: 2009 Cammed VE SS Sedan, DOD Delete, 210/218 550', RAMJet OTR, HiFlowCats, IQ System, Amp/Speakers.