Thread: car hiks up and jumps till 2k... Ls1+cam+vortech

Potential Tuner

car hiks up and jumps till 2k... Ls1+cam+vortech

hello everyone
    i'm trying to dial in a LS1 with 42lbs greentops, an agressive cam (keflord but i cant remember right now the complete data) and vortech D213-19 supercharger
    the car idles just fine but it jumps and hiks from 1100 to 2000 then trying to hold a stable tps value'
    can enyone help me with that?

i've trimed the maf freq (from +1 to -1 across the board) and Ve but it doesnt seems to helped...
    here is my map and logs

vette5hik.hptvette6.hplvette5.hpl

Senior Tuner
    Your injector data is way wrong, your ve looks wacked. Still running stock corvette fpr or is it boost referanced?

Potential Tuner
    Stock fpr
    I took the table from one other file with 42lb injectors in the library and with the 5.50 setting was the only time that the afrs wouldn't be extremely ritch... It cruises now in the 14's without any big spike or something...
    I know the ve looks weird but I was trimming and trimming according to the ltft to get the less possible correction...
    Could the problem be caused from idle settings or something?
    I really need your input guys on this...

Senior Tuner
    With the stock corvette fpr the injector data has to change with pressure. Also, your flow values are for ford fuel pressure. At stock ls1 pressure they are in the 52 plus lbhr range. Greg Bannish has a book that comes with a cd that has all the data you need. I did a 2001 vette with twin turbos and 42# green tops last week and the data works great. I would get the correct data and start over, with what you have there it will not run right. If it were mine to give I would, buts got copyright written all over it. You can find it on summitracing.com.