I am finishing up a 1975 Caprice with an 08 LY6 engine, and a 4L60E ECU and TCM all purchased from Current Performance, I have done several swaps with their harnesses in the past just no e38 computers and I am running into some problems. The engine was brand new from the dealer and we installed a new cam and removed the VVT. it is mated to a 4L60E with a 05 GTO position switch on the side and a tcm, the problem I found were that the ecu is reading 158mph all the time and I have a code for the cam crank relearn, I have tried using the snap on scan tool and the OTC scan tool to the relearn it just wont let me do it. in addition to those i am having an issue that the timing is dropping off under slight acceleration from 28 (where i have it set to) down to -10 degrees with no knock retard and nothing else looking weird on the scanner. I have tuned several cars with no issues and was curious if the lack of doing the cam crank relearn would cause this. in addition to that I am running into an issue with the trans doing what its supposed to it starts off in some other gear other than first and locks up as soon as my foot comes off the brake, i can control it with the computer and command it into gears and was wondering if this is because it is stuck at 158mph. I did have the wrong tcm in there at first and it was from a 6 speed auto, i swapped it out to current performance for the right one and these mph and trans issues started then but i had the crank relearn problems from the beginning just with a lot of trans codes. Any ideas would be great!