Thread: FAST 65s...

FAST 65s...

Alright - I thought I might have hit the holy grail, or the lack thereof depending on how you look at it, for injector data. FAST live chat said they were sending me their injector data... I didn't really get that at all, I got a picture instead

With that said - could the SD 63# injector data be used as a base for the FAST 65s?

30657 injector offset.jpg
    Last edited by 0352goat; 06-27-2013 at 12:56 PM.
    2006 CGM A4

Thats horrible what is that. Doesn't even show you at what pressures that is happening at, might even be random. On a boost referenced system you could tune for stock injectors, then put the Fast 65's in and alter according to your voltage and get it pretty darn close, on our return less systems without the proper injector data you might be chasing demons for the rest of your life.

I say get an injector with proper data if you're not upgrading your fuel system.

yes sell them to someone you dont like (i just sent three sets back were un used)and buy better injectors with data
    97 k2500 ecsb 5.7l/4l80/4x4 0411 pcm,thorley tri-y's,true duals(no cats),msd ign.,zz4 cam, tuned with efi live