Thread: TRE performance 80 lb injectors misfire or idle rich

Tuner in Training

TRE performance 80 lb injectors misfire or idle rich

I bought some 80 lbers from tre performance and i used the banish 80# data because tre performance didnt send any data. As far as i can tell the data is close but i can only get the idle to misfire @14.7 afr or run rich. i sent tre a email requesting injector data and this is what i got.

"Hello,

We are still waiting for complete full data for these, but we have been selling them for about 8 months now with great results.
    Flow rate is 80lb with a 6% max variance, typically about 3%. Lag time is 1.2ms at 14v"

I called them and they added that the min pw was 3.0

can anyone help me convert this data? I also need to know the transient fuel number to use. what are the top numbers in the short pulse adder table?

im going turbo stock ls1 04 gto 2 bar rtt os (turbo not installed yet) and my idle pw is around 1.3 after changing transient fuel to .002 and min pw to .3

Thanks for your help
    Nick
    Attached Files Attached Files

They are probably chinese knockoffs... I do know they sell the green 42lb "giant" which are supposed to be a legit Bosch injector but they are actually chinese knockoffs and pretty much suck.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400