Thread: Need some to see if i am in the ballpark, Thanks

Potential Tuner

Need some to see if i am in the ballpark, Thanks

Not sure if I have all the recommended files. This is a SD tune. I put one of a drive down the highway, and one of me making a pass at the track. I hope it is the necessary info. Still real new at this. I have a 418 eagle bottom end with probe pistons, A lunati voodoo cam, 585 lift, procomp heads flowed to just over 300cfm, edelbrock pro flow intake, 29lb ls1 injectors, hooker super comp headers, 92mm throttle body, 4l60e trans(stock), 3.89 gears in a 9". Best pass to date is a 12.75 @ 111. with a 2.05 60', on street tires. If someone could take a look and see if anything jumps out. I have purchased a wide band but work is crazy right now and will get it installed as soon as possible. like i said not sure if this is all the info needed. Please be kind. Thanks Attachment 39750Attachment 39751
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Wildponcho; 06-25-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Change P0102 to "2- No MIL light". It cannot be "no error reported". Ah, never mind, this isn't COS. Change the High RPM disable to 8000 rpm's.

Fix your wideband.

I would apply 1 Bar CoS to get rid of Secondary VE.

Your Injector Flow Rate indicates that you have vacuum-referenced fuel system. Is it so? I also wonder if your current injectors are going to be big enough. In fact, in your log you're at 100%...
    Last edited by Pekka_Perkeles; 06-27-2013 at 12:10 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Also, if you tune the non-WOT areas with trims, disable STFT open loop and activate LTFT.

If you do it with WB only, then disable Closed Loop. You can find more info of WB tuning from the Help files of HP Tuners.

While tuning, disable CAT overtemp and DFCO.

Potential Tuner
    Thank you for taking some time to help out. I will give it a try.