Thread: Can I ???

Potential Tuner

Can I ???

Can I use one file to tune 3 or 4 cars??? I have 3 friend and they love my tune so I need to go if I can use the same file from my car for tune the other 3 ??? O do I have to do one file for each car??

Thanks

Potential Tuner
    some one can help me please??? I need to know how to do it please.

Thanks

Senior Tuner
    Technically Yes you can however, you will need to also licence the 3 or 4 other Pcms

No two cars respond to a tune the same way. While it may be fine on your car, it will most likely need some tuning for the others.

I'd hate to see you load your tune on your buddies car and then it blow up down the road.
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

you would have to take tune out of the other cars and copy the tables. this would only be a starting point as every vechile is a little diffrent ( go to dealer and test drive 3 of same vechile - one usually seams to be stronger)
    97 k2500 ecsb 5.7l/4l80/4x4 0411 pcm,thorley tri-y's,true duals(no cats),msd ign.,zz4 cam, tuned with efi live

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    also you don't even mention if they have the same year/make/model vehicle as you. Or even if they have the same trans.

Bottom line is while it may be possible it is NOT recommended by any means.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Ok, I know the each car have some differences but we all have the same car, same model, but only one is one year old, but the have the same engine, same tranny, same model, etc.

We have Camaro SS L99 2010 and only one is 2011. but I think is the same car, I know the is much better have this Dyno tune, but if I have one good and safe tune can I use it???

Thanks for all.