Thread: help with tune.. stock ls6 injector data. 2005 cadillac ctsv ls6.

Tuner in Training

help with tune lean in lower rpm chanve ve or MAF

ok so i have been playing with the tune with the help of pat g(he just giving me a little tuning info)..

for some reason at idle the car long terms are 25% so he believes i did not put in the correct injector data.. or i need to look at my fuel pressure.

can somebody look at my tune to see if i have the correct injector data for stock ls6 injectors and also the log to see if anything else i need to check please!!!!!!!!

car is an 2005 cadillac ctsv i just did a cam 227/234 brian tooley stage 2 cam in. long tubes(catted), corsa catback.. stock intake,stock ls6 injectors..

thanks guys..love to get this squared away so i can drive the car to work safely tomorrow!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by slow02gt; 06-27-2013 at 09:33 PM. Reason: change title

Advanced Tuner
    Go to hptuners website and look at the tune repository and compare your tune to a stock one. There is a 2005 Cadillac with a 5.7 stock yune there.

Tuner in Training
    ok i got that problem fixed.. it was a bad vaccum leak..

now tune is closer and better.. tuner said since its alot better i need to adjust the MAF scale at lower Hz to compensate for the lean readings in the lower rpm...how do i go about doing that..

Im learning and i know what things mean just dont know the best way to change them and in what increments lol..

thank you..

I attached the new log from fixing the vac leaks..Let me know what you think
    Attached Files Attached Files

Advanced Tuner
    I used this thread to tune my maf . http://www.hptuners.com/forum/showth...096#post121096 If you follow the steps and use his config you can copy all the data from the scanner to the editor.