Thread: In Need of a Stage One GM Tune for 2010 Cobalt ss 5 speed

Exclamation In Need of a Stage One GM Tune for 2010 Cobalt ss 5 speed

in need of the factory gm stage one tune for my car i just bought it and it has the stage one kit on it and i dont have the serial plaque
    the car was detuned for some reason i took it into chevy so they can retune it and they cant due to not having the gm performance serial plaque due to aftermarket hood and stock hood is gone i am the second owner and have contacted the 1st owner and he scraped the hood

so does anyone have a tune for a 2010 cobalt ss with 5 speed stage 1 gm turbo kit ( the 3 bar map sensor kit)

Better off modifying a stock tune for the 3 bar sensors, less nannies in it.

Sensor data & info has been posted numerous times.

It may be a custom tune already, what level of boost do you see WOT?

A stock tune with 3 bar MAPs & incorrect sensor data will set a CEL.(Unless the previous tuner disabled a bunch of DTC's)
    Last edited by Iam Broke; 06-21-2013 at 11:55 AM.
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    How about I make you one as close to gm kit as possible that you can copy and paste with. If interested pm me with an email u want the file to go to. There will be no mods done just straight up all factory calibrations

Oh, I can send the file if that's what he really wants. OP - PM me your email.

Just sayin' there are better options.

The '10 file dummied down the WOT cam tables also. Better to base it off of a stock '09 file with the sensor data is all.

I think that what COB is referring to above???
    Last edited by Iam Broke; 06-21-2013 at 07:30 PM.
    '12 Camaro T3 2SS/RS LS3 M6, SLP TVS 2300, Flex Fuel

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    yessir
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman